We are meeting quarterly on the last Saturday of April, July, and October in 2015. This is a breakfast meeting held at Pioneer Restaurant, with a short meeting afterwards. We are going to begin the year using the “Life Change Series” for a Bible study of the book of Mark. The goals of the study are:
1) To provide a firm foundation of understanding;
2) Teach you how to study a book of the Bible without structured guides;
3) Give you a historical background, work definitions, and explanatory notes, so that your only reference will be the Bible;
4) Help you grasp the message of the book as a whole; and
5) Teach you how to let God’s Word transform you into Christ’s image.
Get Involved >